WoMAN Golf Outing at the Boulder Country Club
Event will be limited to the first 20 WoMAN members who register. You will be added to a wait list if the maximum has been met.
All levels, including new players, welcome! This is a chance to meet other members and have some fun outdoors while improving your skill a bit. Please indicate on the registration form if you do not have clubs.
- Drive to the far end of the parking lot and park at the end that’s where the chipping green is and the event will be.
- Please wear golf attire as there is a dress code so just above or below the knee shorts or skirt or pants and golf shirts, no t-shirts or jeans allowed. Tennis shoes are fine if you don’t have golf shoes.
- You cannot use the practice facility in advance of the event.
- You cannot bring spouses or friends to use the facility while the event is going on.
- The lesson will be an hour roughly and then we will play the par 3 which takes about an hour then drinks and apps on the deck.